Bookshelf of Holding :: Wicked Nights Review

Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter

"Leader of the most powerful army in the heavens, Zacharel has been deemed nearly too dangerous, too ruthless--and if he isn't careful, he'll lose his wings. But this warrior with a heart of ice will not be deterred from his missions at any cost...until a vulnerable human tempts him with a carnal pleasure he's never known before.
Accused of a crime she did not commit, Annabelle Miller has spent four years in an institution for the criminally insane. Demons track her every move, and their king will stop at nothing to have her. Zacharel is her only hope for survival, but is the brutal angel with a touch as hot as hell her salvation--or her ultimate damnation?"

I had a TON of fun reading this book! Zacharel was a pleasure to read about, mostly due to the taunting, harassment, and down-to-earth attitude of Annabelle! I enjoyed her riling up of Zacharel. Gena did an amazing job ending this book with a smooth transition into the next Angel-army book which, I can hope, comes out soon - maybe?! Anyway, I am definitly looking forward to reading about other angels in Zacharel's army and enjoyed the glimpses of the fighters that appeared in this book. The Lord of the Underword had a small cameo which fit into the story line. There was definitly a twist regarding the bad guy in this book that I didn't see coming. I hope you all enjoy reading this book as much as I did :)

Keep Reading!

Rhianna (Check me out at Good Reads to see what is on my bookshelf!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment