That's What She Said :: Darynda Jones Book Signing

Howdy, folks! I have come back with a blast and a new name: That's What She Said (which is, arguably, one of the best comebacks/lines ever). I have moved my book reviews over the The Geektastics, which goes live January 1st. I hope you will check it out as my section will cover parenting, books, geeky things, disney things, and crafting. So, what does that mean for Thats What She Said? It means TWSS will focus on whatever I am feeling or thinking in the moment; stream of consciousness over set writing with a specific goal or topic box. So, I'm going to give it a try and get started and see where this leads me :) ----- Last week was very exciting for me - I got to meet a favorte author of mine in person for dinner and then a public book signing. It was amazing! Cait and I had dinner with Darynda on Sunday night and were so caught up in talking that we didn't leave until 10:30pm (which is crazy late for me). The book singing was a lot of fun too, it was neat to hear an excerpt from her latest book be read by a fan, get my books signed, and hang out with other fans. Overall, a lot of fun.
Oh, and guess what! We found out that Colorado has an annual fan-centered romance novel convention in June! RomCon! Cait and I are thinking of going. Are any of you out there interested in meeting up while we are there? And/or any suggestions on what you want us, specificly, to focus on and write about? Until next time; Rhianna!

0 comments:

Post a Comment