And I digress...

    
     I feel sort of silly following up such an important post with a “Drink” post, but here it is.

     I’ve recently tried two new wines: one is Yellow Tail’s Sweet Red Roo. It’s a red wine with Berry flavors, chocolate and vanilla finishing. It’s SO sweet! I think it would go really well with strawberry short cake or cheesecake, definitely a “girls night in” kind of wine.

     The second is a Pinot Nior that I tried at Cheddars. First of all, for those of you who live in Colorado you have to check out Cheddars, I have never eaten there and not been 100% satisfied. Fantastic burgers, wonderful salmon, delicious chicken and shrimp, and the best part is that it has a meal for every budget!! If you do not live in Colorado you must look in to seeing if you state has Cheddars, yeah, it’s that good. And while you are at Cheddars check out the Estancia Pinot Nior. It’s got blackberry and black cherry as well as a hint of plum with a very smooth vanilla base. Absolutely worth the 8$ for a single glass, it is by far the most smooth red wine I’ve ever tasted!

     In June I should have a HUGE list of new wines for you all to try. They will all be California based because that’s where I will be for my brother’s wedding. I also hope to have some fabulous photos to post. Oh! On that note… any diet advice should be left in my comments box, because I’m determined to lose at least 15 pounds before the wedding. It’s not impossible. Before getting pregnant I had lost 40 pounds in about 6 months or less. Of course now having had James it’s much more difficult to lose!

   Keep reading, and if you drink or read anything fantastic please let me know if you’d like to do a “Guest Post”!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment