Bad Bad Bloggy Mommy

    
     First of all I’d like to say a HUGE thank you to my sisters for keeping this blog Live while I’ve been busy. I’m a mad, mad crazy lady right now. Here’s a life update:

     My DH’s job kinda went sour, Sony pulled the plug on the game he was making and so now he may be out of a job, of course they haven’t officially told him anything yet so we’re holding our breath! In the mean time I have become a Pampered Chef consultant! I’m so excited to get this new career underway! I also have been working on doing some Bloggy Networking. As you can see I have a new Ad on my page for a wonderful blogger Geektastic! Please check her out! As well as setting up my Sisters! Then I’ve been trying to learn crochet, I’ve successfully created two beautiful headbands for Sister Blogger Angie’s two cutie pies! Now I’m working on making a robot for my own son! Wish me luck! Finally I have this story ratteling around in my head, I need to get it onto the page but I wanted to try plotting it… I’ve since discovered that I’m a horrible plotter. Add to ALL of this that I’m not actually getting a lot of support from the fam on the whole writing thing (which is of course my real dream) and you’ve got one crazy Bloggy Mommy. So that’s the update!



Btw, I’ve finished Kiss of Frost and I loved it, looking forward to Dark Frost coming soon, but in the mean time I’m going to start Hunger Games! I plan on reading the book and seeing the movie and doing a whole book to movie review and actually going into that whole loathed topic. Get your opinions ready my Bloggy friends! I hope to see LOTS of comments with your favorite and least favorite book to movie/book to TV show experiences! Love you all! Keep reading!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Angie said...

Ahhh, you are def a modern Mommy. Just remember the following words of wisdom: A full plate means you are not going to be hungry. ~Yours Truly. You can quote me on that lol.

Post a Comment