Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!


It’s Dr Seuss’s birthday and I’m sure we all have a Dr Seuss story. I grew up having his stories read to me, then I read them to myself, and now I am reading them to my son. His stories are eternal and so close to the heart, I’m sure, of many millions of people around the world.

     One Fish taught me to count, Sam I am taught me to try new things, Cat in the Hat taught me that there’s mischief to be had at every corner (I may have not taken the proper lesson I was meant to from that story), and even got my Christmas Spirit on with The Grinch. I’ve enjoyed seeing many adaptations to his stories and watching them come to life in movies; both live action and animated.

     Dr Seuss is one Author I believe everyone can agree played a part in their lives, he will be missed, but always loved.



Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Angie said...

When I was little I thought I was related to him. There were several reasons for this...I loved (and still do) poetry and rhymes, he wrote about made up people in a made up world...I lived (and still do) in my own made up world in my head, and last but not least his name is Suess, my last name was DeJeSUS. Yea I was a weird kid.

Post a Comment