Book Shelf of Holding :: Night Play

Howdy!  I'm Rhianna and I'll be regularly guest posting on Read, Drink, and Be Bloggy. I am hoping to bring a new paranormal romance book review (or general post on romance novels) once or twice a month!


Night Play
by: Sherrilyn Kenyon

Night Play is one of my favorite books in the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon.The book tells the love story between Bride McTierney (a human) and Vane Kattalakis (Sherrilyn Kenyon's version of a were wolf).  I really liked the fact that Bride is described as being a size 18 bombshell. Yeah, you read correct: a size 18!  And, that her hero, Vane, loved that about her.  Their story is scrumptious; it includes a mating bond, just desserts on an ex-boyfriend, and even some time travel!  It's an easy, nice read and a great addition to the Dark Hunter series.  This is one book I read over and over again because I genuinely enjoy the story and characters.



Keep Reading!
Rhianna (Check me out at Good Reads to see what is on my bookshelf!)


1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh...a plus size bombshell! That's my kind of hero too!

Post a Comment