Bookshelf of Holding :: Lover Reborn Preview

Howdy again, folks!  J R Ward just released the latest Black Dagger Brotherhood book this week: Lover Reorn!  YUM!  Although I have some favorite (and some not-so-favorite) books in this series, I am still actively following the series.
I have mixed feelings about reading this book; mainly because it tells the story of Tohrment.  For those who have read some or all of the series, Tohrment has already had a "love of his life"/mate - Wellsie. I LOVED the character Wellsie - and I was utterly HEARTBROKEN when she (*SPOILER*) died a few books into the series.  Really - it was a sad moment.  So, I am not sure if I will like a mate v2.0 when previous lore in the Black Daggerhood series made it clear that Tohrment and Wellsie loved each other fully, utterly, and passionately.
This book is on my uber current to-read list - as in, I will be reading it over the weekend.  Once I have it all read I will let you know my overall thoughts in a new post: Bookshelf of Holding :: Lover Reborn Review.  It will contain spoilers, so you have been warned!

Keep Reading!
Rhianna (Check me out at Good Reads to see what is on my bookshelf!)

"In the darkest corners of the night in Caldwell, New York, a conflict like no other rages. The city is home to a band of brothers born to defend their race: the warrior vampires of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Now back in the Brotherhood - and unrecognisable as the vampire leader he once was - Tohrment is physically emaciated and heartbroken beyond despair. When he begins to see his beloved in his dreams - trapped in a cold, isolating netherworld - Tohr turns to a self-serving fallen angel in hopes of saving the one he has lost. When he's told he must learn to love another to free his former mate, Tohr knows they are all doomed...

Except then a female with a shadowed history begins to get through to him. Against the backdrop of the raging war with the lessers, and with a new clan of vampires vying for the Blind King's throne, Tohr struggles between the buried past, and a very hot, passion-filled future...but can his heart let go and set all of them free?
"

1 comments:

Read Drink and Be Bloggy said...

This is a really greak review Rhianna! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Post a Comment